Wednesday, September 09, 2009

My daughter in law, posted this on her blog so I decided to answer the question:

What are some of your favorite things about Fall?

1. Watching the leaves change from lush green to warm reds, yellows, oranges, and browns.
2. Baking bread without the house getting too warm.
3. Opening up the windows and letting it be just a bit nippy when you go to bed
4. Pulling out the electric blanket.
5. Soup.
6. Thanksgiving meal with all the fixings.
7. State Fair - and the county fair, too.
8. Embarking on a new homeschool journey (ie, school year)
9. Hot apple cider.
10. Hot cocoa with mini marshmellows
11. Bonfires
12. Seeing Rebekah in a play.
13. Candy corn - I know, I know, gross, right? I love those things!
14. Snuggling

So, leave me a comment and tell me what's on your list!

No comments: