Friday, September 23, 2011

Weight Loss Journey

For the past 2 years, I've been trying to lose weight. And I'm happy to report that I've been successful. I've lost 68 pounds. It is like taking a 6 year old off my back.

I weigh often. And I knew that I was losing, but it wasn't until I looked back at photos that I realized just how heavy I had gotten and just how much weight I had lost.

How did  I do it? Low fats. Low carbs. Counting every calorie I put in to my mouth. It is true what they say - what you put in + what you put out = how much you lose or gain.

I didn't do a lot of exercise. I tried a few times, but I really hate it. I love to swim. Perhaps, at some point in my life, I'll have the opportunity to do that on a daily basis. Until then, I'll struggle along with  the occasional walk and some Wii Fit.

If anyone would like recipes that I've used to get to where I've gotten, feel free to contact me. I'll gladly send them on!



No comments: