Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

That's right everyone - I've officially turned 45. That lovely mid-point between 40 and 50. It's better than Keith who will turn 59 in November - you know, nearly 60!

Everyone was so sweet to me today. Keith got me a pair of antique pearl earrings; Katherine got me lip gloss; Rebekah made me a turquoise fleece pillow; and Kimberly got me a drawing pad with charcoal pencils. I even got a surprise visit from Matthew!

Tomorrow will be my celebration lunch - there were so many things going on today that it just wasn't going to work out. So, tomorrow, the girls are going to make me a homemade pizza. I can taste it already!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry we didn't call you... but our house phone is messed up, and my cell is dead ( and Kyle left the charger at work, since he has now taken over my phone,since he is driving a messed up car.)